on Wednesday, October 1, 2008, DBTY Int. wrote:

Katching! You’ve got mail!



I got this sexy/funny mail from this sweet lady. I will answer, perhaps partake in this relationship she wants to have with me. Anywho, I am very flattered.

“Hello Gentleman,

My name is Babra, I am 26 years old girl in search of a man who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun always but a matured man with sense of humor. so you should also consider trying a new thing by making a open avenue to meet and know new people as this may bring us a happy dream together. I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture.

I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail and a brief information about you.

I believe we can start from here. awaiting to hear from you soon so I can send pics for more introductions.

Kisses

Babra”

We also got some cool songs from Headburn.

He is German and produces songs.

Same Jeans (Head Burn Rmx) - The View

No comments: