on Sunday, August 12, 2007, DBTY Int. wrote:

Jimmy Oh Jimmy



Big-up to everybody that made my birthday party yesterday the most awesome, war-like, hilarious and fantastic bash ever.

This is ten reasons why I love you guys till I die:

1. We zipped them champagne bottles till we dropped.
2. I got several awesome cakes.
3. There was some barbecuing going on. That’s always very cool.
4. Some of us pretended to be a S.W.A.T team on a mission of freedom.
5. I got champagne poured at me!
6. The weather was p-p-perfect.
7. Neon green Fluo bracelets was distributed.
8. We called our French friends, and it almost felt like they where there.
9. I got great gifts!
10. The music was strictly electro-pute.

Ya’ll rox!

So anyways…

I wrote about M.I.A some one and a half month ago. Going all wild and crazy-happy about her Boyz-single.

Soon the new album will be released, and the video for Jimmy Aja is out for every one to see. And I really, really adore it.

Go check it out.

M.I.A - Jimmy Aja

No comments: