on Thursday, June 12, 2008, DBTY Int. wrote:

Ambivalence



Ambivalence

I have this really ambivalent relation to the music of Santogold. Love it, but I tend to find something cheesy in it at the same time, it’s hard to define what, but some songs just feels so… Beyoncé?

Schanywayz, this was the topic of discussion at a party I was attending, when dis fella shows up from nowhere. Apparently he’s this super cool dude who’s like the ultimate music guru like knows everything profoundly.

Well shouldn’t been that hard to guess, judging from his super-trendy expensive outfit. I mean, it’s so well matched! I was able to take this one photo of those beautiful stripes before he slapped me in the face and told me never to say anything bad about Santogold again.

I do like this song though.

More sweet summer sounds:

Santogold - Shove It

No comments: